OUR HISTORY

Our service is tailored to ensure that it is delivered by the most cost-effective method demanded by each individual client.

Our firm M/s A C Shone & Co commenced law practice on 21 February 2009.  However, despite its youth, our solicitor, Mrs Aye Cheng Shone has many years of experience in the legal field.
 

Aye Cheng was called to the English Bar on 29 July 1993, admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore on 28 May 1994 and on 15 March 2002, admitted to the rolls of solicitors as a Solicitor of England & Wales. Aye Cheng is an Accredited Mediator with the Singapore Mediation Centre (“SMC”), on the Family Law Panel of Mediators with the SMC and also a Collaborative Family Practice Lawyer and Parenting Coordinator. Aye Cheng is also an accredited Family Mediator on Cross-Border Family Conflict and Child Abduction matters. Aye Cheng is also appointed by the Singapore Academy of Law as a Commissioner for Oaths and Notary Public.

Currently, individuals with matrimonial / family / children issues make up 80% of A C Shone & Co’s clientele. The remaining 20% of the work carried out by A C Shone & Co relates to conveyancing work that often arose out of the financial and property settlements and other family related areas such as deputies appointment under the Mental Capacity Act, wills and estate planning, probate and administrative matters.

GET IN TOUCH!

24 Raffles Place #21-03 Clifford Centre Singapore 048621

info@acshone.com  |  +65 6225 4456

family law matters.png

In Strategic Alliance & Partnership with Family Law Matters (Australia)

© 2020 AC Shone & Co, by Grid SynergyPrivacy Policy

Best in Singapore Badge No BG.png
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn

Featured by Best in Singapore -
The 8 Best Family Lawyers

in Singapore